Using GoldWave with screen reader in English
Amrita Seattle is presenting free training on GoldWave with screen reader in English. Mr. Pradip Chandra Sikdar, a well-known specialist in this area, will host a series of online workshop on GoldWave and its operation with screen reader.
Participants, after successful completion of the given assignments will receive participatory certificate from Amrita Seattle
How to join
People willing to participate in this online workshop will have to register for the same. The registration is completely free and the registration window will be opened up to 3rd February, 2021. If you have any additional query, feel free to contact Mr. Pradip on +91-9883669711 directly or via What’s app or Telegram.
Some useful notes:
- The workshop will be held on each Thursday starting from February 4th, 2021 from 7 PM Indian standard time. If in any case the time gets changed, participants will be notified.
- The workshop will be hosted in Zoom conferencing platform. People should know how to use Zoom client either from your mobile device or from your PC.
- Warning! You should know how to *mute and *unmute your audio from zoom! You should mute/unmute your audio from zoom when instructed. Failing to do so multiple times may cause you to be banned from the workshop. Your video should also be stopped in the time of the workshop as well.
- The medium of the workshop is simple English. You may ask question in Hindi or Bengali if needed. But the same will be answered in English.
- Speaking of crack or illegal activities will be prohibited.
What is GoldWave
Those who don’t know, what is GoldWave? Let’s see what their official website is saying:
For over 25 years we have strived to design and refine audio editing software that is intuitive, reliable, and affordable. We created GoldWave to do everything from voice and stream recording and editing to sophisticated audio processing, restoration, enhancements, analysis, and conversions. GoldWave’s convenient, all-in-one design even features full keyboard accessibility, foot pedal support for playback, cool visuals, and much more. Get started today by downloading the fully functional evaluation version and turn your PC or mobile device into a recording studio at your finger tips!
The registration window is now closed!
Using GoldWave with screen reader in English — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>